The staff at Hair Designs Unlimited Day Spa and Salon are highly trained and licensed massage professionals, dedicated to providing you with the best possible deep tissue and/or relaxation massage therapy that is available today. We believe in working together with you to bring your body into a better state of health and increase your quality of life.
Today, in our fast-paced technological society, people are turning to massage, one of the most ancient of healing arts, for relief on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Beyond simply feeling good, massage has an impressive range of therapeutic effects and benefits.
The therapeutic effects of massage are cumulative from one session to the next. You are able to relax more and more as the chronic patterns of stress in the body are released. Receiving massage on a regular basis is highly recommended for maintaining your overall good health and well-being.
- Improve general circulation, allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach the cells and tissues.
- Aid in removal of toxic by-products that can make you sore after exercise.
- Speed healing from torn ligaments and muscle strain by reducing spasm, pain and inflammation.
- Limit formation of scar tissue in new injuries, reduce or make more pliable scar tissue in old injuries.
- Loosen muscle and connective tissue, relieving spasm, tension and stiffness.
- Increase muscle and joint flexibility and mobility, helping you achieve a more balanced posture.
- Reduce mental and physical fatigue through deep relaxation, allowing the body to release more endorphins, its own natural stress-killers.
- Calm the nervous system, creating a feeling of well-being.
For Your Comfort
At Hair Designs Unlimited Day Spa and Salon, your massage session will take place in a warm, comfortable, quiet room on a padded table specially designed for your comfort and stability. Your body will be completely covered at all times, except for the specific area being worked on. Your privacy and confidentiality are respected at all times. You will be asked some general questions. It is very important you inform the therapist of any health problems or concerns and medications you are taking.
1 hr Therapeutic Massage
Not valid with other offers.
A typical full body session will include massage work on your back, arms, legs, feet, hands, head, neck and shoulders, although this may vary depending on your particular needs and desired outcome of the session. Do not hesitate to communicate any discomfort to your therapist. Massage is most effective when you are totally relaxed and your body is not resisting.
Personalized For Your Needs
We provide several different types of bodywork. Swedish or Asian massage is used for deep relaxation and stress reduction. Sports massage is a deeper, faster-paced massage utilizing compression and cross-fiber friction for event warm-up or recovery. Deep tissue work utilizes trigger point therapy, cross-fiber friction and facial release for muscle rehabilitation and pain.
Please feel free to ask any questions about the particular techniques you are receiving. After a massage, most people feel very relaxed. Some experience relief from long-term aches and pain developed from tension or repetitive activity. After an initial period of feeling slowed down, many often experience increased energy, heightened awareness and greater productivity that can last for several days.
To schedule an appointments, call us today at (651) 644-3211.